Thursday, September 18, 2008

Stephanie Hale's "Revenge of the Homecoming Queen," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: Stephanie Hale's Revenge of the Homecoming Queen.

The entry opens:
First off, I'd like to thank the academy for this award. Oops, I guess I'm getting a little ahead of myself! Okay, so if my fabulous teen novel, Revenge of the Homecoming Queen, were made into a book these would be the actors and actresses I had in mind to play the parts perfectly.

Aspen Brooks~ My heroine is sassy, sophisticated, and smart as a whip. She is also occasionally so full of herself that you want to smack her upside the head with her favorite Dooney & Bourke purse, but in the end that's why you'll love her. The only person I can ever see doing Aspen's character justice is Hayden Panettiere. I first saw her in Racing Stripes and knew that she would be perfect. Of course, she's exploded due to...[read on]
Read more about Revenge of the Homecoming Queen at Stephanie Hale's website, and check out Hale's MySpace page and the Books, Boys, Buzz blog.

Stephanie Hale is the author of Revenge of the Homecoming Queen and Twisted Sisters.

The Page 69 Test: Revenge of the Homecoming Queen.

My Book, The Movie: Revenge of the Homecoming Queen.

--Marshal Zeringue