Monday, July 13, 2009

Cheryl Norman's "Running Scared," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: Running Scared by Cheryl Norman.

The entry begins:
I first wrote Running Scared so many years ago that the actors I had in mind at the time have aged beyond the roles. I based Ashley Adams, the newly divorced marathon runner who witnesses a murder while training, on Lisa Hartman-Black. Homicide Detective Rick Edwards was Ed Harris—when he still had hair. I rewrote the book several times, and the characters changed, too. Since both hero and heroine are mid-thirties, I’ve had to look for younger actors for casting my book.

If someone─the Lifetime Network, perhaps─offered to make a film of Running Scared, I hope they’d cast...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Cheryl Norman's website and MySpace page.

Cheryl Norman won the 2003 EPPIE award for her contemporary romance, Last Resort. Her debut with Medallion, Restore My Heart, earned her a mention in Publishers Weekly as one of ten new romance authors to watch.

My Book, The Movie: Running Scared.

--Marshal Zeringue