Friday, March 19, 2010

What is Chelle Cordero reading?

The current featured contributor at Writers Read: Chelle Cordero, author of Common Bond, Tangled Hearts and other books and stories.

Her entry begins:
I admit, I have several “name” authors I enjoy reading (Dean Koontz, Faye Kellerman, Patricia Cornwell) but since I have been on the published author side, I’ve been made aware that there are a lot of enjoyable books from indie authors and publishers. I do tend to favor titles and authors from my publisher’s line-up (Vanilla Heart Publishing) and have read some really good stories from Charmaine Gordon, Smoky Trudeau, Sandy Nicks, Malcolm Campbell and L. E. Harvey. I favor VHP but don’t limit my reading…

I just finished a book by...[read on]
Chelle Cordero's romance novels include Bartlett’s Rule, Forgotten, Within the Law, Courage of the Heart, Hostage Heart, A Chaunce of Riches, and Common Bond, Tangled Hearts. Her murder-mystery thriller, Final Sin, was published in May 2009.

Visit Chelle Cordero's website and blog.

Writers Read: Chelle Cordero.

--Marshal Zeringue