Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Renée Rosen's "Dollface," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: Dollface by Renée Rosen.

The entry begins:
Wow, it’s been a long time since I’ve played “Central Casting” with Dollface. When I started working on this book about ten years ago, I had it all mapped out, only now I fear some of my picks are too old for the roles! But back in the day, Natalie Portman was a dead ringer for Vera, Adrien Brody was Shep Green, Sean...[read on]
Learn more about Dollface at Renée Rosen's website, blog, and Facebook page.

Renée Rosen is a former advertising copywriter who always had a novel in her desk drawer. When she saw the chance to make the leap from writing ad copy to fiction, she jumped at it. A confirmed history and book nerd, Rosen loves all things old, all things Chicago and all things written. Her previous book is Every Crooked Pot.

The Page 99 Test: Every Crooked Pot.

My Book, The Movie: Dollface.

--Marshal Zeringue