Sunday, February 23, 2014

Jennie Shortridge's "Love Water Memory," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Love Water Memory by Jennie Shortridge.

The entry begins:
Love Water Memory is the story of a couple parted by amnesia and reunited, and the mystery of what happened and what will happen next, set in Seattle. I would love to see it produced as an independent film right here in the Northwest, where we have great filmmakers like Lynn Shelton and Gus Van Sant. And I’d love Northwest music to play a major role in the sound of it. Modest Mouse is already written into the story.

As for actors, I get my dream cast, right? So let’s say Toni Colette as Lucie, an amnesiac who has fled from her fiancĂ© Grady (who is half Native American and difficult to cast, so I’m thinking the casting director might put out a call for auditions.) The strange and mysterious Aunt Helen would be well served by the talents of...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Jennie Shortridge's website.

The Page 69 Test: Love Water Memory.

My Book, The Movie: Love Water Memory.

--Marshal Zeringue