Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Chuck Black’s "Cloak of the Light," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Cloak of the Light by Chuck Black.

The entry begins:
Much of my creative inspiration for Cloak of the Light came from some of my favorite movies: The Bourne Identity, Spiderman, The Matrix, The Adjustment Bureau, and Gladiator. I can’t help but think of Cloak of the Light in terms of the characters and the artistic genius I saw in each of those films.

Selecting an actor for the main character, Drew Carter is oddly enough the most difficult. Drew is quiet, confident, and a prisoner of his innate sense of justice. The ideal actor for Drew would be a young Matt Damon, but I would love to see...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Chuck Black's website.

My Book, The Movie: Cloak of the Light.

--Marshal Zeringue