Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Chevy Stevens's "That Night," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: That Night by Chevy Stevens.

The entry begins:
When I first started writing That Night, I didn’t have an actress in mind for Toni, but I did think about Ryan Gosling for Ryan, who is Toni’s boyfriend in the book. While I was working on the outline, I listened to Eric Church’s song, “Springsteen” quite a bit. I Googled Erich Church and realized he was also a good model for Ryan—I liked his clothing style. This year I watched the movie Country Strong with Gwyneth Paltrow and thought the male actor, Garrett Hedlund, did an excellent job and could play Ryan. I recently created a status update on my Facebook, naming which actress I could see playing Toni and I realized...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at the official Chevy Stevens website.

My Book, The Movie: Still Missing.

The Page 69 Test: That Night.

Writers Read: Chevy Stevens.

My Book, The Movie: That Night.

--Marshal Zeringue