Saturday, January 10, 2015

Jennifer Robson's "After the War is Over," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: After the War Is Over by Jennifer Robson.

The entry begins:
When I first started sketching out the characters at the center of After the War is Over, I had distinct physical types in mind for each of them, although I’m not certain that any one performer could embody a given character as he or she exists in my head. That being said, like most writers I would love to be given a chance to cast the movie adaptation of my book.

For Charlotte, my heroine, I would cast Olivia Williams, who is best known for her roles in Hyde Park on Hudson and Rushmore. She has a wonderful gravity to her, a sort of stillness that makes it hard to pay attention to anyone else when she’s in a scene. Since this is fantasy casting, I’ll indulge myself by choosing Paul...[read on]
Visit Jennifer Robson's website.

Coffee with a Canine: Jennifer Robson & Ellie.

My Book, The Movie: After the War Is Over.

--Marshal Zeringue