Saturday, August 08, 2015

Sara Nickerson's "The Secrets of Blueberries, Brothers, Moose & Me," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: The Secrets of Blueberries, Brothers, Moose & Me by Sara Nickerson.

The entry begins:
I come from a TV/Film background, so you’d think this would be easy. My first novel, How To Disappear Completely and Never Be Found, was a story I’d originally written as a screenplay, and I was always casting it in my head. This one, though, was different, and I couldn’t quite envision it on the big screen. Then, a couple months ago I was walking my dog and it came to me: Hayao Miyazaki.

In Miyazaki’s hands, The Secrets of Blueberries, Brothers, Moose & Me would be a...[read on]
Visit Sara Nickerson's website.

Coffee with a Canine: Sara Nickerson & Pico.

The Page 69 Test: The Secrets of Blueberries, Brothers, Moose & Me.

My Book, The Movie: The Secrets of Blueberries, Brothers, Moose & Me.

--Marshal Zeringue