Thursday, February 18, 2016

Suzanne Redfearn's "No Ordinary Life," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: No Ordinary Life by Suzanne Redfearn.

The entry begins:
There is a lot of hypocrisy in me contemplating this question. My novel is about the dangers of child stardom, and if my book was made into a film, it would require casting half a dozen young actors to play the parts of the characters in the book. The age of the kids would be paramount, so who is cast would depend on when the movie was made and what child stars were available. As far as the adults go, I always start with a photo pulled off the web of who I think the characters are. For Faye, I started with a photo of Reese Witherspoon when she was in her twenties. Faye needs to be young, naive, pretty though not stunning, and with a sense of humor, maybe Julianne...[read on]
Visit Suzanne Redfearn's website, Facebook page, and Twitter perch.

Coffee with a Canine: Suzanne Redfearn and Cooper.

My Book, The Movie: Hush Little Baby.

The Page 69 Test: Hush Little Baby.

The Page 69 Test: No Ordinary Life.

Writers Read: Suzanne Redfearn.

My Book, The Movie: No Ordinary Life.

--Marshal Zeringue