Friday, December 30, 2016

Christine Husom's "Frosty the Dead Man," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Frosty the Dead Man by Christine Husom.

The entry begins:
Authors go about creating characters in many different ways. My basic process is figuring out their names, ages, family and friends, educational backgrounds, hobbies, interests, clothing preferences and so on. Their physical descriptions, and the way their voices sound, come to me as I work through their traits and interests. I form a mental image of each of them, and envision and hear them speak when I write.

In the Snow Globe Shop Mysteries, Camryn Brooks has returned to her small hometown of Brooks Landing, Minnesota after getting fired from her position as a Director of Legislative Affairs in Washington D.C. She’s independent and spunky, and feels like a fish out of water working in her parents’ Curio Finds shop after living for many years in big cities. On the other hand, she loves being close to family and friends again.

Cami’s one fun claim to fame is she can transform herself into a believable-looking Marilyn Monroe for costume parties. Her...[read on]
Visit Christine Husom's website.

The Page 69 Test: The Iced Princess.

My Book, The Movie: Frosty the Dead Man.

--Marshal Zeringue