Friday, March 17, 2017

Alex Bledsoe's "Gather Her Round," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Gather Her Round by Alex Bledsoe.

The entry begins:
Since Gather Her Round is the fifth book in my Tufa series, the recurring characters have become so vivid to me, I see them as “themselves,” not actors. Still, there are possibilities. Bronwyn Chess, Iraq war veteran and minister’s wife, would be perfect for Riley Keough. Gina Carano would make a terrific Bliss Overbay if she could learn a southern accent. And although she’s too old to play the character as written, Melissa...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Alex Bledsoe's website.

The Page 69 Test: Wisp of a Thing (Tufa #2).

The Page 69 Test: Long Black Curl (Tufa #3).

My Book, The Movie: Gather Her Round (Tufa #5).

--Marshal Zeringue