Monday, February 05, 2018

Tracee de Hahn's "A Well-Timed Murder," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: A Well-Timed Murder by Tracee de Hahn.

The entry begins:
I’ve consistently avoided the casting question. That changed when I saw Jessica Chastain in Miss Sloane. I’ve admired her work for years, from The Help, to Zero Dark Thirty and The Martian. The power and nuance of Chastain’s performance in Miss Sloane made me understand that I’d always cast my protagonist based on appearance. Now I realize that I want her cast for character (let hair and makeup and costume teams work their magic to transform Chastain’s appearance). Agnes Lüthi is strong and vulnerable, she’s dedicated to her family and to her job. She wants a private life but...[read on]
Visit Tracee de Hahn's website.

Coffee with a Canine: Tracee de Hahn & Alvaro and Laika.

The Page 69 Test: Swiss Vendetta.

Writers Read: Tracee de Hahn.

My Book, The Movie: A Well-Timed Murder.

--Marshal Zeringue